Colombo / London
Check in at Colombo airport to take your flight to London. Upon arrival in London transfer to your hotel for Overnight.
London / Stratford-Upon-Avon / York
Leave hotel to Strantford (171 km) half a day Sightseeing tour in STRANTFORD–UPON-AVON. (3hrs)
Photo Stop at Anne Hathaway Cottage, outside view Shakespeare birth Place.
Leave Strantford to York (257 km) Visit York with a guide (2hr) by foot. Explore the Roman Town. Photo Stop at the York Mister and the Undercroft. Visit the Shambles. Overnight at York.
Dinner at Hotel.
York / Lake District / Gretna Green / Glasgow
Breakfast at Hotel. Travel by Coach to Glasgow
Stunning landscapes dotted with quaint stone villages offer a picturesque backdrop for our drive around the Yorkshire Dales National Park to the beautiful Lake District, which has inspired poets and writers for centuries. We meander past England’s pretty Lake Windermere to Grasmere, described by William Wordsworth as “the loveliest spot that man hath ever found”. View the grave of this famous Romantic poet at St. Oswald’s Church before crossing the border to the runaway wedding capital of Gretna Green, where eloping couples would tie the knot over the Marriage Anvil. We arrive in Glasgow this evening where we will enjoy an orientation tour with views of the Cathedral and magniﬁcent George Square lined with statues of some of Great Britain’s most celebrated sons.
Dinner and Overnight at Glasgow.
Glasgow / Edinburgh / Glasgow
Breakfast at Hotel.
City tour of Edinburgh. (Guided tour)
Enjoy Guided tour to BLAIR ATHOLL Whisky Distillery in Edinburgh.
Visit the Edinburgh Castle, walk on The Royal Mile succession of the Streets forming the main thoroughfare of the Old Town. View of the Palace of the Holyrood house, Authors Prince street and Scottish Parliament.
Overnight at Hotel in Glasgow.
Glasgow / Belfast
Breakfast at Hotel. Then transfer to Belfast by ferry.
City Tour of Belfast.
Explore the crossroads of British and Irish culture in its capital, Belfast, where we’ll view City Hall, Queen’s University and the dock where the Titanic was built.
Overnight in Belfast .
Belfast / Dublin
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Dublin.
City Tour of Dublin.
We’ll see the stately Georgian Squares, Trinity College and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the tallest church in Ireland. Before spending the rest of the day exploring Dublin’s quaint city streets. Ramble through Temple Bar or Grafton Street, famous for its colorful street performers.
Experience to a rousing Irish cabaret performance (Optional).
Overnight in Dublin.
Dublin / Kildare / Kilkenny / Waterford / Dublin
Breakfast at Hotel.
Fascinating Irish heritage and tradition are explored this morning as we gain a Cultural Insight into rearing world-class thoroughbreds at the Irish National Stud Farm established in 1946. Enjoy a guided walk through the farm and take some time to stroll through its tranquil Japanese Gardens, regarded as the best in Europe. Admire the imposing medieval castle at Kilkenny before some free time in this charming city for lunch. Our next stop sees us enjoying a Cultural Insight into the delicate craft of Waterford Crystal. We’ll watch master craftsmen at work during a tour of the workshop and see the exquisitely crafted pieces in the showroom.
Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Dublin / Liverpool / Manchester
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Liverpool by ferry & then to Manchester.
You will have the opportunity for an Orientation tour in Liverpool and some free time. (Optional Visit to Beatles Museum | Confirmation subject to availability).
Orientation tour of Manchester, the home of Manchester United Football Club.
Overnight in Manchester.
Manchester / Chester / Newport
Breakfast at Hotel and visit to Manchester United Stadium inside Visit (Tour will not be available on Match Days and could be cancelled at short notice).
Then Leave to Chester (70km).
Chester is a city in Cheshire, England. Lying on the River Dee, close to the border with Wales, and is the largest and most populous settlement of the wider unitary authority area of Cheshire West and Chester, See the sights of Chester, photo stop at Chester Cathedral stroll around the City till afternoon. After proceed to Newport (Wales) for overnight.
Chester to Newport – (330km). Overnight at Hotel.
Bristol / Bath / Stonehenge / London
After breakfast Proceed to Bath (70km).Visit the Bath Museum and the Pump Rooms with a guide (3hrs). Thereafter proceed to Stonehenge site, near Amesbury. Visit the Stonehenge site afterwards proceed to London for Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
After Breakfast leave hotel for LONDON SIGHTSEEING.
Full day City tour of London with guide. Entrance to Madame Tussauds including the Marvel Super Heroes 4D, view the Big Ben from Lambeth Bridge, and the Trafalgar Square etc. with guide.
Overnight at hotel.
Optional – half day excursion to Windsor castle.
Depart from London in the evening.
Cost of Tour
- Cost of Tour: Adult – Rs. 525,000 per Person
- Child (Under 12) – Rs. 515,000 per Person (Sharing parent’s room | Max 01 Child)
- Single Supplement – Rs. 150,000 per Person
(Minimum of 25 passengers required to operate the Tour with a Tour leader)
Tour Package includes:
• Economy class airfare economy class return air fare
• Accommodation twin sharing 3/4 star hotel
• 12 Breakfast/07 Dinners included as per the Itinerary
• Sightseeing tours with English speaking guide as per program
• Motor coach & Driver for selected tours
• Airport transfers
• Entrance to attractions (as per the program)
• Rs 250,000/- deposit at the time of booking. Balance payment before UK Visa submission.
• Due to exchange fluctuations payment deadlines must be strictly adhered.
• For delayed payment, exchange fluctuations will apply and prices will be at the current exchange rates. This requirement will be strictly adhered due to violent exchange rate fluctuations.
• Late payments subject to interest at 20 percent.
• Due to weather conditions, traffic delays and flight movements we have the right to alter final program. The order of the Tour Itinerary is subject to change. The number of dates and all the sites will be visited.
• Any items not mentioned in the included pricing such as government taxes, will be additional if applied. Please be informed that All Airlines Headline currency will be changed to USD for all fares originating from Colombo, Sri Lanka effective 15th July 2019. We advise you to make the full payment to avoid future currency fluctuations. If only the Advance payment is made, the Balance Payment collected will be based on the existing USD rate for the particular month.