Start of the Tour
Colombo - Yogyakarta
Check in at Colombo Airport for departure to Yogyakarta in the evening.
Bali / Yogyakarta
Arrival in Yogyakarta. Welcome & airport pickup, Visit Prambanan temple and shopping at Malioboro Street, Check-in hotel.
Prambanan or Rara Jonggrang is a 9th-century Hindu temple compound in Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia, dedicated to the Trimūrti, the expression of God as the Creator, the Preserver and the Transformer.
Malioboro is a major shopping street in Yogyakarta, Indonesia; the name is also used more generally for the neighborhood around the street. It lies north-south axis in the line between Yogyakarta Kraton and Mount Merapi.
After breakfast visit Borobudur.
Borobudur, or Barabudur is a 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist temple in Magelang Regency, not far from the town of Muntilan, in Central Java, Indonesia. It is the world’s largest Buddhist temple. The temple consists of nine stacked platforms, six square and three circular, topped by a central dome.
Transfer to airport for onwards journey to Bali.
Transfer to hotel in Bali and overnight.
Breakfast at hotel.
Free in the morning.
Uluwatu Sunset Tour with Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance, Jimbaran beach
Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu sea temple located in Uluwatu. The temple is regarded as one of the sad kahyangan and is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra.
After breakfast we will start the tour. Pick up from hotel. We will be visiting following;
Candi Kuning Market
Candi Kuning Market is a traditional fruit and vegetable market situated in the mountain areas of Bedugul. The fruits and vegetables are fresh and all supplied from surrounding local agriculture fields.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Ulun Danu Beratan is a major Shivaite and water temple on Bali. However this temple is dedicated to the goddess of the lake called Ida Batari Dewi (Dewi Danu) due to the importance of Lake Bratan as a main source of irrigation in central Bali. Lake Bratan is also known as the Lake of Holy Mountain due to the fertility of this area. The temple complex is located on the edge of hudge crater Lake Bratan at the elevation of 1200 m above sea level. This temple was Built in 1633, and a buddhist stupa and Buddha statues also present inside this temple.
Lunch at Local restaurant
Bedugul Botanical Garden
Bedugul Botanical Garden, officially known as Bedugul Eka Karya Botanical Garden, is the largest and first botanic garden (389 acres) in Indonesia and established in 1959. It is situated around 1300 m above sea level overlooking Bratan Lake and the Ulun Danu Temple. The Garden contains more than 18,000 taxa of plants belonging to 2300 species, its herbarium contains 10,000 preserved plant specimens. It is an ideal place to relax in beautiful and peaceful surrounds, also for bird watching. Orchid collection, Fern Park, Tree Collection, Catus green house are famous attractions.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the island of Bali. It is a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography and general exoticism.
Back to hotel
Ubud – Bali Swing – Tampak Siring – Kintamani
In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel after having breakfast. This tour will be heading to Ubud. While heading to Ubud we will passing Celuk and Mas Village, the famous place for silver and wood carving. After that we will go to the swing to take your amazing picture. Enough with taking pict we will be heading to Kintamani to enjoy lunch with volcano mount view. Then continue the tour packages to visit Tirta Empul Temple, is the holy water spring temple at Tampak Siring, the function of the temple is as a place for purified body with negative things.
Breakfast at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to airport for onwards journey.
Cost of Tour
- Adult (Twin Sharing) – Rs 214, 000 per person
- Child (2- 12 Years) – Rs 214, 000 per Child (Sharing Parent’s Room)
- Single Supplement – TBA
Minimum, of 15 passengers required to operate the tour
Tour Package includes:
• Cost of air passage economy class return international air fare
• Accommodation twin sharing at 3/4 star hotels
• Meals as per itinerary
• Air conditioned coach with driver and Road Toll Fees
• English speaking guide for tours on program
• Airport transfers
• Entrance fees to certain specified attractions in the program
• Airport taxes
- Rs 100,000/- deposit at the time of booking Balance payment before 2 months prior to departure.
- Due to exchange fluctuations payment deadlines must be strictly adhered.
- For delayed payment, exchange fluctuations will apply and prices will be at the current exchange rates. This requirement will be strictly adhered due to violent exchange rate fluctuations.
- Late payments subject to interest at 20 percent.
- Due to weather conditions, traffic delays and flight movements we have the right to alter final program. The order of the Tour Itinerary is subject to change. The number of dates and all the sites will be visited.
- • Any items not mentioned in the included pricing such as government taxes, will be additional if applied. Please be informed that All Airlines Headline currency will be changed to USD for all fares originating from Colombo, Sri Lanka effective 15th July 2019. We advise you to make the full payment to avoid future currency fluctuations. If only the Advance payment is made, the Balance Payment collected will be based on the existing USD rate for the particular month.